- This event has passed.
Godsmack and Shinedown
Lots Open throughout day for NYS Fair
*Traffic will be heavy and parking will be busy. Please plan accordingly to reach your destination in time.*
VIP/Premier Lots Open at 4:00pm
Docks Open at 5:00pm
Main Gate opens at 5:30pm
Show Starts at 7:00pm
**Drop Off/Pick Up near NYS Fair Gate 3**
Shuttle Service from NYS Fair Main Gate
Please head to the gates early so you have plenty of time to get through security and into the venue before the show. Important Note Regarding Secondary Re-sellers: Please be advised that LiveNation.com, Ticketmaster.com, the Oncenter Box Office and Vision Box Office at St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview are the ONLY authorized ticket provider for Live Nation concerts at St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview. Ticket buyers who purchase tickets from a ticket broker or any third party should be aware that St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview is unable to reprint or replace lost or stolen tickets and is unable to contact patrons with any pertinent updates regarding the performance.
This show is held during the Great New York State Fair. Heavy traffic is to be expected. For parking arrangements, shuttling and public transportation information, please visit https://nysfair.ny.gov/your-visit/plan-your-trip/parking/.
VIP/PREMIER LOTS WILL OPEN AT 4:00PM
- Parking is available in the all NYS Fair Lots for this show.
- ADA (Accessible) Parking is available in the Orange Lot, near the main gate, and in other NYS Fair Lots (with shuttle service from the NYS Fair Main Gate).
- Please note: The person issued the ADA hangtag must be in the vehicle to utilize the ADA lots; law enforcement reserves the right to revoke hangtags of any persons invalidly attempting to utilize these hangtags on-site.
- VIP and Premier Parking is in the Orange Lot, near the main gate
- Reserving parking spots for others who have not yet arrived is not permitted.
- Look for signage on the light poles to assist you with finding your car again after the show
- The NYS Fair will run shuttle service from the Fairgrounds Main Gate, through the Orange Lot & to the Amphitheater Bus Circle before returning to the Fairgrounds Main Gate.
- Shuttles will begin service stops at the Amphitheater’s Bus Circle at 4:00pm
Shuttles from Downtown Syracuse
Centro will NOT be running direct service from the Syracuse Transit Hub to the St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview during the State Fair. However, there will be direct service from the Transit Hub to the State Fair Main Gate.
Concertgoers in need of transportation to the Amphitheater during the Fair should board the Orange Lot Shuttle at the Main Gate. This shuttle will transport riders directly to the Amphitheater (Stop #4) starting at 4pm. Shuttles will also be available to transport concert attendees from the Amphitheater to the State Fair Main Gate immediately following the concert.
For a list of Park & Ride services to the NYS Fair’s Main Gate, visit: https://www.centro.org/service_schedules/ny-state-fair
Being dropped off?
There are separate pull off areas for cars to drop off and pick-up people that are located between Gates 3 and 4 on both sides of State Fair Boulevard… just look for the signs in these areas.
App-based ridesharing services need to utilize these same areas to drop off and pick-up riders. Fairgoers that use taxi transportation can find service in the area located alongside State Fair Boulevard, between gate 2 and the main gate. This area is not to be used by those driving or using app-based ridesharing services.
There is no drop off or pick-ups at the main gate at any time!
- Guests can catch a complimentary shuttle from the NYS Fair’s Main Gate to the Orange Lot/ Amphitheater and back at the end of the night
- Drop off is NOT permitted in the Orange Lot for this show
- BAGS: Bags being brought into the venue are limited the size of 14”x14”x6”. All bags will be thoroughly searched before entry with a bag is permitted.
- Food and Beverage is available for purchase on site.
- New This Year:
- Souvenir Mason Jars
- Taste NY Tent (Located on East Plaza next to Dinosaur BBQ)
- Food Trucks for Godsmack & Shinedown: PBJ, Toss n’ Fire & Byblos
- You are permitted to bring the following into the venue with you:
- Factory sealed water bottles (up to a gallon)
- Small snack food items in clear Ziploc bags (nothing that requires utensils or has bones)
- New This Year:
- Restroom Facilities are located to the left and right of the pavilion, as you face the stage. These facilities are augmented by a number of porta-johns throughout the facility and in the parking lots. Note: Restrooms to the left of the pavilion (when facing the stage) tend to be a lower traffic area with shorter lines.
- Lawn Chairs & Umbrellas
- Lawn chairs are permitted to be brought into the venue, however they cannot exceed the size of 35.5” x 26” x 37.4” when fully deployed. Inflatable seating units are not permitted.
- Personal sized umbrellas with no pointed tip will be permitted within the venue. Over-sized umbrellas and those with a plastic or metal tip will not be allowed.
For more information, please refer to our policies page
Nothing special to note at this time. Standard venue policies apply.