Symphoria’s Independence Day Celebration
Symphoria’s Independence Day Celebration presented by Rapid Response
Principal pops conductor Sean O’Loughlin leads Symphoria in this exciting celebration of Independence Day at St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview. The program includes music of John Williams, including music from The Patriot, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial and Call of the Champions.
The program also pays tribute to the national holiday with many patriotic staples, with music of John Philip Sousa, a tribute to members of the armed forces, and Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture and more. Symphoria is joined by the Syracuse Pops Chorus, under the direction of Lou Lemos for this performance. A spectacular fireworks display follows the concert.
Tickets are $10, and kids 18 years and younger are FREE OF CHARGE.
Please check back for detailed information closer to the show date
See: Directions and Parking for details
- BAGS: Bags being brought into the venue are limited the size of 14”x14”x6”. All bags will be thoroughly searched before entry with a bag is permitted.
- Food and Beverage is available for purchase on site, however you are permitted to bring the following into the venue with you:
- Factory sealed water bottles (up to a gallon)
- Small snack food items in clear Ziploc bags (nothing that requires utensils or has bones)
- Restroom Facilities are located to the left and right of the pavilion, as you face the stage. These facilities are augmented by a number of porta-johns throughout the facility and in the parking lots. Note: Restrooms to the left of the pavilion (when facing the stage) tend to be a lower traffic area with shorter lines.
- Lawn Chairs
- Lawn chairs are permitted to be brought into the venue, however they cannot exceed the size of 35.5” x 26” x 37.4” when fully deployed. Inflatable seating units are not permitted.
For more information, please refer to our policies page
None at this time