- This event has passed.
Dave Matthews Band Summer Tour 2018
Parking Lots Open at 4:00pm
[PINK, BROWN & ORANGE LOTS WILL BE OPEN]
Boat Docks Open at 6:00pm
Main Gate opens at 6:30pm
Show Starts at 8:00pm
**Drop Off/Pick Up will be located in the PINK Lot for this show**
Additional parking details below.
Please head to the gates early so you have plenty of time to get through security and into the venue before the show.
NOTE: The pedestrian bridge over 690 to the Orange Lot is currently CLOSED. All who park in the Brown or Pink Lots must utilize complimentary shuttle service to reach amphitheater until further notice.
PINK, BROWN & ORANGE LOTS WILL OPEN AT 4:00PM
Special note: While improvements are being made to the Orange Lot throughout the amphitheater season, we ask for your cooperation and patience. Construction is scheduled to be completed by the NYS Fair opening. In the meantime, parking availability within the Orange Lot may be limited. Please allow additional travel time to reach your destination in a timely manner.
- Parking is available in the Orange, Brown and Pink Lots for this show.
- ADA (Accessible) Parking is available in the Orange Lot, near the main gate, and in the Pink Lot, near the Shuttle Bus area.
- Please note: The person issued the ADA hangtag must be in the vehicle to utilize the ADA lots; law enforcement reserves the right to revoke hangtags of any persons invalidly attempting to utilize these hangtags on-site.
- VIP and Premier Parking is in the Orange Lot, near the main gate
- General parking is $10 per vehicle (price subject to change without notice) and will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Reserving parking spots for others who have not yet arrived is not permitted.
- Look for signage on the light poles to assist you with finding your car again after the show
- NOTE: The pedestrian bridge over 690 is currently closed.
- Centro Bus Shuttles will Pick Up & Drop Off in the East end of the Pink lot and will bring guests to and from the Amphitheater Main Gate.
- Parking Shuttles will begin at 5:30pm; Shuttles will run continuously until lower lots are empty.
- Shuttle service is not available within the Orange lot
NOTE: The pedestrian bridge over 690 is currently CLOSED. All who park in the Brown or Pink Lots must utilize complimentary shuttle service to reach amphitheater until further notice.
Shuttles from Downtown Syracuse
Centro will be running shuttles from Warren Street (across from the Centro Transit Hub located at Salina Street and East Adams Street).
- Shuttles begin at 6:00pm and run every 20 minutes
- Shuttle costs $4, roundtrip
- For a list of downtown parking locations, click here.
Dropping someone off or in an Uber, Lyft or Taxi?
- Dropping off/picking up/Taxi service will be in the Pink
- Guests can catch a complimentary shuttle from this location to the Main Gate of the Amphitheater and back at the end of the night
- Drop off is NOT permitted in the Orange Lot for this show
See: Directions and Parking for details
- BAGS: Bags being brought into the venue are limited the size of 14”x14”x6”. All bags will be thoroughly searched before entry with a bag is permitted.
- Food and Beverage is available for purchase on site.
- New This Year:
- Souvenir Mason Jars
- Taste NY Tent (Located on East Plaza next to Dinosaur BBQ)
- Food Trucks for Dave Matthews Band: Chicken Bandit, PBJ, Toss n Fire & Bite Box
- You are permitted to bring the following into the venue with you:
- Factory sealed water bottles (up to a gallon)
- Small snack food items in clear Ziploc bags (nothing that requires utensils or has bones)
- New This Year:
- Restroom Facilities are located to the left and right of the pavilion, as you face the stage. These facilities are augmented by a number of porta-johns throughout the facility and in the parking lots. Note: Restrooms to the left of the pavilion (when facing the stage) tend to be a lower traffic area with shorter lines.
- Lawn Chairs
- Lawn chairs are permitted to be brought into the venue, however they cannot exceed the size of 35.5” x 26” x 37.4” when fully deployed. Inflatable seating units are not permitted.
For more information, please refer to our policies page
Nothing special to note at this time. Standard venue policies apply.