- This event has passed.
Parking Lots Open at 11:00am
[ONLY THE ORANGE LOT WILL BE OPEN]
Main Gate opens at 12:30pm
Show Starts at 1:00pm
**Drop Off/Pick Up will be located in the ORANGE Lot. See 2019 instructions under ‘EVENT PARKING’ tab below **
Please head to the gates early so you have plenty of time to get through security and into the venue before the show.
Important Note Regarding Secondary Re-sellers: Please be advised that LiveNation.com, Ticketmaster.com, the Oncenter Box Office and Vision Box Office at St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview are the ONLY authorized ticket provider for Live Nation concerts at St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview. Ticket buyers who purchase tickets from a ticket broker or any third party should be aware that St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview is unable to reprint or replace lost or stolen tickets and is unable to contact patrons with any pertinent updates regarding the performance.
ORANGE LOT (ONLY) WILL OPEN AT 11:00AM
- Parking is available in the Orange Lot ONLY for this show.
- ADA (Accessible) Parking is available in the Orange Lot, near the main gate.
- Please note: The person issued the ADA hangtag must be in the vehicle to utilize the ADA lot; law enforcement reserves the right to revoke hangtags of any persons invalidly attempting to utilize these hangtags on-site.
- VIP and Premier Parking is in the Orange Lot, near the main gate
- Those who have not pre-purchased will be able to upgrade to Premier Parking at the gate for a fee, if interested and while supplies last.
- General parking is $10 per vehicle (price subject to change without notice) and will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Reserving parking spots for others who have not yet arrived is not permitted.
- Look for signage on the light poles to assist you with finding your car again after the show
- Shuttle service is not available within the Orange lot
Shuttles from Downtown Syracuse
Centro will be running shuttles from Warren Street (across from the Centro Transit Hub located at Salina Street and East Adams Street).
- Shuttles begin at 11:00am and run every 20 minutes
- Shuttle costs $4 roundtrip
- For a list of downtown parking locations, click here.
Drop Off/Pickup & Rideshares
- Drop Off & Pick Up will be in the Orange Lot
- When entering the Orange Lot, stay in the left lane (the lane that reads ‘Bus Only’ on pavement).
- Veer to the left at the top of the hill entering the Orange Lot
- Continue straight and follow the direction of Parking Services Team Members.
- Drop Off/Pick Up is located near VIP/Premier Parking.
See: Directions and Parking for details
- BAGS: Bags being brought into the venue are limited the size of 14”x14”x6”. All bags will be thoroughly searched before entry with a bag is permitted.
- Food and Beverage is available for purchase on site.
- Food Truck(s): Toss n’ Fire
- You are permitted to bring the following into the venue with you:
- Factory sealed water bottles (up to a gallon)
- Small snack food items in clear Ziploc bags (nothing that requires utensils or has bones)
- Restroom Facilities are located to the left and right of the pavilion, as you face the stage. These facilities are augmented by a number of porta-johns throughout the facility and in the parking lots. Note: Restrooms to the left of the pavilion (when facing the stage) tend to be a lower traffic area with shorter lines.
- Lawn Chairs & Umbrellas
- Lawn chairs are permitted to be brought into the venue, however they cannot exceed the size of 35.5” x 26” x 37.4” when fully deployed. Inflatable seating units are not permitted.
- Personal sized umbrellas with no pointed tip will be permitted within the venue. Over-sized umbrellas and those with a plastic or metal tip will not be allowed.
For more information, please refer to our policies page