- This event has passed.
Kid Rock Brantley Gilbert
Kid Rock / Brantley Gilbert & Wheeler Walker JR.
Parking Lots Open at 3:30pm
[ORANGE & PINK LOTS WILL BE OPEN]
Boat Docks Open at 4:30pm
Main Gate opens at 5:00pm
Show Starts at 6:30pm
**Drop Off/Pick Up will be located in the PINK Lot for this show**
Please head to the gates early so you have plenty of time to get through security and into the venue before the show.
Important Note Regarding Secondary Re-sellers: Please be advised that LiveNation.com, Ticketmaster.com, the Oncenter Box Office and Vision Box Office at St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview are the ONLY authorized ticket provider for Live Nation concerts at St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview. Ticket buyers who purchase tickets from a ticket broker or any third party should be aware that St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview is unable to reprint or replace lost or stolen tickets and is unable to contact patrons with any pertinent updates regarding the performance.
ORANGE & PINK LOTS WILL OPEN AT 3:30PM
- Parking is available in the Orange and Pink Lots for this show.
- ADA (Accessible) Parking is available in the Orange Lot, near the main gate, and in the Pink Lot, near the Shuttle Bus area.
- Please note: The person issued the ADA hangtag must be in the vehicle to utilize the ADA lots; law enforcement reserves the right to revoke hangtags of any persons invalidly attempting to utilize these hangtags on-site.
- VIP and Premier Parking is in the Orange Lot, near the main gate
- Those who have not pre-purchased will be able to upgrade to Premier Parking at the gate for a fee, if interested.
- General parking is $10 per vehicle (price subject to change without notice) and will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Reserving parking spots for others who have not yet arrived is not permitted.
- Look for signage on the light poles to assist you with finding your car again after the show
- Centro Bus Shuttles will Pick Up & Drop Off in the middle of the Pink lot and will bring guests to and from the Amphitheater Main Gate.
- Parking Shuttles will begin at 4:00pm; Shuttles will run continuously until lower lots are empty.
- Shuttle service is not available within the Orange lot
Shuttles from Downtown Syracuse
Centro will be running shuttles from Warren Street (across from the Centro Transit Hub located at Salina Street and East Adams Street).
- Shuttles begin at 4:30pm and run every 20 minutes
- Shuttle costs $4 roundtrip
- Free parking will be offered at The Oncenter Parking Lot/Garage (800 S. State Street). For a list of additional downtown parking locations, click here.
Being dropped off?
- Drop Off & Pick Up will be in the Pink Lot
- Guests can catch a complimentary shuttle from this location to the Main Gate of the Amphitheater and back at the end of the night
- Drop off is NOT permitted in the Orange Lot for this show
See: Directions and Parking for details
- Food and Beverage is available for purchase on site.
- New This Year:
- Souvenir Mason Jars
- Taste NY Tent (Located on East Plaza next to Dinosaur BBQ)
- Food Trucks for Kid Rock & Brantley Gilbert: Chicken Bandit, Toss n’ Fire & PBJ
- You are permitted to bring the following into the venue with you:
- Factory sealed water bottles (up to a gallon)
- Small snack food items in clear Ziploc bags (nothing that requires utensils or has bones)
- New This Year:
- Lawn Chairs & Umbrellas
- Personal sized umbrellas with no pointed tip will be permitted within the venue. Over-sized umbrellas and those with a plastic or metal tip will not be allowed.
For more information, please refer to our policies page
Nothing special to note at this time. Standard venue policies apply.