- This event has passed.
Moonlight Movies: Toy Story
Gates open at 5:30pm
This is a free event
This popular event provides residents with the opportunity to come together, under the stars, and enjoy a free family-friendly evening. The classic movies on the schedule promise to unite young and old as they create memories that will last a lifetime while the free admission and free parking will allow all to experience the panoramic views of Onondaga Lake.
Feature 1 will start at 6pm with Feature 2 starting approx. 7:45pm, there will be a short break between movies. Visitors should bring blankets and may bring in food and drink, there will be food vendors on site. Coolers are allowed but no glass.
Feature 2: Toy Story 2 (1 hour 32 minutes)
Total: 173 minutes (2 hours 53 minutes)
Admission and Parking are free for Moonlight Movie Series
See: Directions and Parking for details
- BAGS: Bags being brought into the venue are limited the size of 14”x14”x6”. All bags will be thoroughly searched before entry with a bag is permitted.
- Food and Beverage is available for purchase on site, however you are permitted to bring the following into the venue with you:
- Factory sealed water bottles (up to a gallon)
- Small snack food items in clear Ziploc bags (nothing that requires utensils or has bones)
- Restroom Facilities are located to the left and right of the pavilion, as you face the stage. These facilities are augmented by a number of porta-johns throughout the facility and in the parking lots. Note: Restrooms to the left of the pavilion (when facing the stage) tend to be a lower traffic area with shorter lines.
- Lawn Chairs
- Lawn chairs are permitted to be brought into the venue, however they cannot exceed the size of 35.5” x 26” x 37.4” when fully deployed. Inflatable seating units are not permitted.
For more information, please refer to our policies page
None at this time