- This event has passed.
Parking Lots Open at 4:00pm
[ONLY THE ORANGE LOT WILL BE OPEN]
Boat Docks Open at 5:00pm
Main Gate opens at 6:00pm
Show Starts at 7:00pm
**Drop Off/Pick Up will be located in the ORANGE Lot for this show**
Please head to the gates early so you have plenty of time to get through security and into the venue before the show.
ORANGE LOT (ONLY) WILL OPEN AT 4:00PM
Special note: While improvements are being made to the Orange Lot throughout the amphitheater season, we ask for your cooperation and patience. Construction is scheduled to be completed by the NYS Fair opening. In the meantime, parking availability within the Orange Lot may be limited. Please allow additional travel time to reach your destination in a timely manner.
- Parking is available in the Orange Lot ONLY for this show.
- ADA (Accessible) Parking is available in the Orange Lot, near the main gate.
- Please note: The person issued the ADA hangtag must be in the vehicle to utilize the ADA lot; law enforcement reserves the right to revoke hangtags of any persons invalidly attempting to utilize these hangtags on-site.
- VIP and Premier Parking is in the Orange Lot, near the main gate
- Those who have not pre-purchased will be able to upgrade to Premier Parking at the gate for a fee, if interested.
- General parking is $10 per vehicle (price subject to change without notice) and will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Reserving parking spots for others who have not yet arrived is not permitted.
- Look for signage on the light poles to assist you with finding your car again after the show
- Shuttle service is not available within the Orange lot
Shuttles from Downtown Syracuse
Centro will be running shuttles from Warren Street (across from the Centro Transit Hub located at Salina Street and East Adams Street).
- Shuttles begin at 5:00pm and run every 20 minutes
- Shuttle costs $4 roundtrip
- For a list of downtown parking locations, click here.
Being dropped off by a Taxi or Ride Share Service?
- Drop Off & Pick UP will be in the Orange Lot
- Taxis and Ride Share Services incur a $5 fee per lot entry for drop off
See: Directions and Parking for details
- BAGS: Bags being brought into the venue are limited the size of 14”x14”x6”. All bags will be thoroughly searched before entry with a bag is permitted.
- Food and Beverage is available for purchase on site.
- New This Year:
- Souvenir Mason Jars
- Taste NY Tent (Located on East Plaza next to Dinosaur BBQ)
- Food Trucks for Paramore: Chicken Bandit, PBJ & Toss n’ Fire
- You are permitted to bring the following into the venue with you:
- Factory sealed water bottles (up to a gallon)
- Small snack food items in clear Ziploc bags (nothing that requires utensils or has bones)
- New This Year:
- Restroom Facilities are located to the left and right of the pavilion, as you face the stage. These facilities are augmented by a number of porta-johns throughout the facility and in the parking lots. Note: Restrooms to the left of the pavilion (when facing the stage) tend to be a lower traffic area with shorter lines.
- Lawn Chairs
- Lawn chairs are permitted to be brought into the venue, however they cannot exceed the size of 35.5” x 26” x 37.4” when fully deployed. Inflatable seating units are not permitted.
For more information, please refer to our policies page
Nothing special to note at this time. Standard venue policies apply.